The Millstadt Chamber of Commerce is interested in supporting and advancing educational opportunities for youth. To help our dynamic local students meet the ever-rising costs of seeking higher education, the Chamber will offer a $1,000.00 scholarship. The Chamber of Commerce is now accepting applications for this annual scholarship.
To be considered, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- A resident of Millstadt School District for at least 12 months prior to application.
- A senior this year and planning to enter an accredited college, university, vocational or junior college that offers occupational training.
- Submit a completed application including a response to essay question.
- Provide two letters of recommendation with at least one from a staff member of the high school.
- Submit a current transcript indicating performance, honors, class rank.
- Demonstrate interest in community service.
- Demonstrate character and personality – maturity, motivation, moral character and leadership skills.
Applications are available at each school’s guidance office and online on this web page. The winner of the scholarship will be announced at the May Membership meeting, and will be personally contacted by the Chamber of Commerce.